Big and small. Trailer and truck.
- The 16k Super 20 trailer can move containers without a CDL.
- The 24k Super 20 trailer can move 15,350 lb. containers and can be towed with a full-size pickup truck.
- The 40k Super 20 trailer can move the very heaviest of containers and equipment.
- The 20k and 40k Super Bed can tilt up to 50° like a dump truck.
Build it how you want. Use it how you need.
- All trailers can be ordered with a tagalong hitch or gooseneck.
- Trailers can be optioned with electric brakes, solar battery chargers, toolboxes, air ride suspension and more.
- With the standard full metal deck, you can drive vehicles and equipment directly onto the bed or load pallets with a forklift.
The fastest, safest, easiest container moving trailers and beds.
QuickLoadz is the latest technology in moving loaded shipping containers. No need for cranes, binder chains, cables, or winches. Just move it and move on—load or unload in just 3 minutes! QuickLoadz automates all of these key functions:
- Hydraulic lifters raise the end of the container
- Truck or trailer bed slides under the container
- Bed tilts and moves container forward with Dual Chain Drive
- Container locks down with automated hydraulic locking pins
A versatile flatbed, tow truck/trailer, dump truck, and equipment mover all in one.
QuickLoadz trailers come standard with:
- 38 HP Engine
- Brain Box & Remote Smartphone Control
- Rearview Camera
- Automated Loading and Unloading
- Automatic Locking
- Winch-free Design
QuickLoadz takes automation seriously. All of our trailers can be controlled remotely with:
- Step-by-step loading and unloading
- Manual control of every trailer function
- Standard smartphone and tablet control
- Rear-view backup camera
All automated, so you never have to leave the truck cabin.